Saturday 18 July 2015

You In Me

Each breath that I take today,
Wants to feel your soul,
Blend with your breath and make a new scent,
Relax peacefully in your presence,
Give up itself completely for your survival.

Each moment that I live today,
Wants your esteemed presence as its company forever,
Give you precious instances that you can cherish for life,
Stop itself to let the love birds sing.

Each step that I walk today,
Wants to see its reflection in your steps,
Stay ahead to protect you from this ruthless world,
Fix our feet in the sand by the beach.

Each image that my eyes show,
Want its focus to be you,
Both of us always get to see the same sight,
Dreams of togetherness turning into reality,
View the letters of our love written in the sky,
Our future visible like a clear crystal.

Each dream that I have today,
Is of you and me becoming us,
All the negative forces kneeling and bowing down in front,
Creating an aura of love and happiness to cherish,
Living each moment in your arms, till the day I perish.

The life that I live today,
Wants to live each life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment